We have added a new service to TagTag. Now you can add your favourite videos on YouTube to your mobile site!
Adding videos to your mobile site is easy - just follow the few steps for adding videos to your mobile site.
On YouTube internet site find the video that you want to add to your mobile site. From your browser window copy the URL address of the selected video on YouTube.
(1) In the editor filed place the mouse pointer where you want to insert the video.
(2) In editor's toolbar select the Insert/edit YouTube video icon .
A new window for inserting a YouTube video opens.
(3) Copy the URL address of the YouTube video in the field and click on the Check URL link.
(4) If you entered a correct URL address of the video you will get video information displayed.
(5) Among the available thumbnail pictures select the one that will represent your video.
You can also preview the video you want to add by selecting the Preview video link.
(6) To confirm inserting the video to the page click on the OK button.
You can add as many videos to your mobile site as you want! There are no limitations on the number of videos you add.
(7) Once you added the video(s) to your mobile site the thumbnail pictures are displayed in the editor.
By selecting and double-clicking the thumbnail picture of the video you can edit the video.
To delete a video from your mobile site just select the thumbnail picture of the video in the editor and press the Delete key on your keyboard. Before you exit the editor make sure you save the changes to your mobile site.