What is TagTag Album application?
What formats of pictures can I upload with TagTag Album application?
What are the limitations of picture size for uploading with TagTag Album application?
Do I need to install TagTag Album application to my computer or is it a web application?
Where can I download TagTag Album application?
What are TagTag Album application System Requirements?
How to install TagTag Album application to my computer?
How to use TagTag Album application?
Can I upload pictures directly from Windows Explorer with TagTag Album application?
How to uninstall TagTag Album application?
A: TagTag Album application is a software which helps you to upload pictures from your computer to your TagTag Album. The advantage of using the application to upload pictures to your TagTag Album is that you can upload more pictures at one time to your album.
It is a simple-to-use software for uploading pictures to your mobile album. With the help of TagTag Album application you can upload more pictures in one step, you can also resize the pictures to fit the screen size of your mobile phone.
With TagTag Album you can upload JPG, GIF or PNG picture formats and you can resize them to a size that your mobile phone supports showing.
A: With TagTag Album application you can upload images in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png format.
A: The picture you want to upload with TagTag Album application may not exceed the size of 100 KB or 300x300 pix.
A: Yes, you do need to download the installation file and install the application to your computer. In order to use the whole functionality of the application you will also need to restart the computer. If you will not restart your computer after installation you will still be able to use the application and upload pictures to your album, you just won't be able to use the Shell Extension of the application (right mouse click on a picture in Windows Explorer window to start TagTag Album).
A: You can download the installation file from our download site by clicking here.
A: Before installing TagTag Album make sure you
have Administrator rights setup on your computer.
To use TagTag Album you need to have .NET Framework Version 1.1 installed to your computer and Internet access.
During the installation of TagTag Album application you will be prompted to install the required components to your computer. If you do not install the listed components to your computer during the installation process you will not be able to install TagTag Album.
Operating System Requirements:
The TagTag Album application is supported by the following platforms:
A: Make sure you start the installation of the application from Administrator account on your computer.
Download the installation file from our download site to your computer.
After download is finished start the TagTagAlbum installation file (find the TagTagAlbum.exe file you have downloaded on your computer).
Follow the instructions in the installation wizard. The wizard will guide you through the installation of TagTag Album. It is recommended that you close all other applications before starting Setup. This will make it possible to update relevant system files without having to reboot your computer.
(1) To start the installation of the application go to the Next step of the Welcome screen.
(2) Before you can continue the installation read and agree to the Licence Agreement.
(3) Choose the install location. The default install location for TagTag Album application is C:\Program Files\TagTag\TagTagAlbum folder. To install in the default folder leave the text in the box as it is. To install in a different folder enter it below or Browse for a new location to install TagTag Album application to your computer. You can only install this application to your local disc, maped network discs are not supported. Click Install to start the installation.
(4) Please wait while TagTag Album is being installed to your computer. The bar indicates the process of the installation.
(5) You will be prompted to restart your computer. If you do not restart the computer at this time you will be able to use TagTag Album for uploading pictures to your album. You only will not be able to use the the Shell Extension of the application (right mouse click on a picture in Windows Explorer window to start TagTag Album).
(6) All of the components of TagTag Album were successfully installed to your computer. Click Next complete the installation.
(7) To exit TagTag Album Setup wizard click Close.
A: Start TagTag Album application. You can start the application by clicking the TagTag Album icon () on your computer's desktop or open the application from Start menu (Start -> Programs -> TagTag -> TagTag Album).
(1) Click the Add image button to select the pictures from your computer you want to upload to your mobile album.
(2) In the Select image files
box select the pictures from your computer that you want to upload
to your album at TagTag. Note that you can select more pictures at
one time! Click Open to import the pictures to
The pictures are listed as thumbnails in the image box of TagTag Album. At each picture you have the picture name (title) and pixel size displayed.
(3) The default picture Title is the file name of the picture. To change the Title of the picture select a picture from the list with your mouse. Right click the mouse and from the menu select Image options.
(4) A new box for editing image
options opens. In the text box enter a new image title and confirm
the new image title by clicking the Save button.
You can change the image title for each picture or upload the images without changing the titles.
(5) Remove images button removes only the selected images from list.
(6) Remove all images button removes all images from list.
Click Next to proceed to the next step of uploading the pictures to your TagTag mobile album.
To upload the pictures to your album you have to enter
and password of your account at TagTag.
You can choose to save TagTag username and password so you won't need to type them the next time you want to upload new pictures to your album.
Note that you have to be a registered user at TagTag to upload pictures to your album!
(8) Image properties box:
Don't convert images: if you select this option no image properties will be changed. The images will be uploaded to your album as they are on your computer.
Change image size: from the dropdown menu you can select a predefined image size to resize you picture. When selecting an image size you should consider the size of your mobile phone's screen. Note that TagTag Album application will constrain proportions of the image when resizing to the selected size.
Change images type: when selecting this option you will be able to convert the images to GIF, JPG or PNG file format. GIF format is most compatible with mobile phone's.
Change images type and size: with selecting this option you will be able to change the image size and image type.
Click Next to proceed to the next step.
From the list of your albums at TagTag select one where you want to
upload the images to.
If you have only one album at TagTag it will be selected automatically.
Note: Before you can upload pictures to your album with TagTag Album application you have to create an album first! If there are no albums listed it means that you have not created and album yet. Read more about how to create your mobile album here.
After selecting the album click Next to start uploading the images to your album at TagTag.
(10) When the uploading of images is finnished successfully you will get the message displayed. Now you can exit the application or upload new images by clicking on Upload new images button. You will return to the first step (1) of uploading pictures with TagTag Album application.
(1) Open Windows Explorer and open
the folder where you have your pictures stored. Select one or more
pictures, right click the mouse and select
Upload images to TagTag.com.
This will start TagTag Album application with the selected pictures loaded. Proceed with uploading pictures to your mobile album as explained here.
A: To unistall TagTag Album application from your computer launch the uninstall application. The uninstaller is located in the same folder where you have installed TagTag Album application. You can also access the uninstaller from Start menu (Start -> Programs -> TagTag -> TagTag Album -> Uninstall).