Are premium ringtones free?
How to report problems with ordered ringtones from TagTag ringtones directory?
What kind of ringtones can I upload to TagTag?
How can I upload ringtones to TagTag?
How can I download my ringtones to my mobile phone?
Can I upload ringtones to TagTag public ringtones directory?
Can I share my ringtones with others?
The ringtone I downloaded doesn't play on my mobile phone. What could be wrong?
When uploading a ringtone to TagTag I get an error message displayed: "Ringtone size too big". What is wrong?
A: No. Premium ringtones from TagTag public rintone directory are provided by Media plazza and charged by their rates.
A: You can upload ringtones in .mmf, .midi, .mid, .mp3, .aac or .amr format to your account at TagTag. Uploading of ringtones in other formats is not enabled at this time.
A: To upload ringtones to TagTag you have to be a registered user. You can only upload pictures to your account at TagTag, uploading ringtones to our public ringtone directory is not enabled.
Login to your account at TagTag.
(1) In my.TagTag console scroll down to My Ringtones section. Here you will find a list of all ringtones you have uploaded to your account.
(2) Select the Upload new ringtone link.
(3) Click on the Browse button to select the ringtone you want to upload from your computer.
(4) Enter a short description of the ringtone that you are uploading.
(5) Press Upload and wait until your request is being processed. Do not press Stop button in your browser!
A: To download ringtones you have uploaded to your account at TagTag you have to add them to your mobile site.
Open your mobile site in the mobile site editor.
(1) From structure tree on the left side of the editor, select the page where you want to place the ringtones and open it for editing.
(2) In the page editor place the mouse pointer where you want to insert a ringtone.
(3) In editor's toolbar select the Insert/edit link icon .
(4) A new window for editing the link opens.
Select the third tab Ringtone in link editor. All your uploaded ringtones are listed in the window.
(5) Select the ringtone from the list.
(6) Link URL address for downloading the ringtone will automatically be entered.
Confirm the inserting of the link for downloading the ringtone by clicking on the Ok button.
(7) In the pop-up window enter the text for the link. To insert the link press the Ok button. The Edit Link window will close. Do not forget to press the Save button in page editor in order for changes to take effect.
To download the ringtone to your mobile phone open your mobile site with your mobile phone and go to the page where you placed the link for downloading the ringtone, select the link and the ringtone will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
A: No. You can only upload private ringtones to your account.
A: Yes, you can share your ringtones with other TagTag users. To share your ringtones add them to your mobile site. Read more about how to do this here. Visitors of your mobile site will be able to download the ringtones to their mobile phones.
A: Not all mobile phones can play all ringtones. Please, consult your mobile phone user's manual. Older models can usually play only monophonic (1 channel) ringtones. Polyphonic (multichannel) ringtones can be played by newer model phones.
A: The ringtone you want to upload to your account at TagTag may not exceed the size of 100 Kb and/or 30 seconds play length.
Or you can get this error message, if you do not have enough free space available for uploading files in your account.