How do I sign up with TagTag?
How do I retrieve username and password for my account at TagTag?
I have problems with login to my account. What could be the reason?
What do I need to know about my TagTag account (my.TagTag console)?
Where can i change my password or e-mail address?
How much free space do I have available for uploading pictures, albums and ringtones to my account?
A: (1) To sign up for an account at TagTag click on the link "Free sign up now" and fill out the registration form. To access the registration form directly click here.
All fields are required in the Sign up form.
(2) Enter a valid e-mail address. You will receive an account activation information after sign up process to this e-mail address.
(3) In order to access and use all TagTag services you will need your username. Enter your username in the field. Begin with a letter, and use only letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), hyphen (-), and no spaces.
(4) Enter your password in the field. Must be at least three (3) characters long, may contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), hyphen (-) but no spaces. Make sure it is difficult for others to guess your password!
In the next field re-type your password.
(5) Read the
User agreement and check the
check box to confirm that
you have read and agree with the content of the agreement.
(6) Click the "Sign up" button to proceed to the next step of the sign-up process.
(7) After successfully creating your account at TagTag you will receive in short time an e-mail with further instructions for account activation. To complete account confirmation follow the instructions in the e-mail.
(8) In the e-mail you receive you will be asked to visit an http address. Click the link and you will confirm the creation of your account and you will enter the wizard to create your first mobile site at TagTag.
(9) Enter a name for your mobile
The name of your mobile site must be at least three (3) characters long, may contain numbers (0-9) and lowercase letters (a-z), hyphen (-) but no spaces.
By selecting the "Check availability" link you can check, if the name you have entered for your mobile site is available. You will be notified if your desired mobile site name is already taken and you will be able to enter a new mobile site name.
When deciding about the name of your mobile site you should consider to make it as short as possible, to make it easy to type on your mobile phone keypad and let it be meaningful and related to the content of your mobile site.
(10) Enter a short description of your mobile site. It will be used in my.TagTag console as a description of your mobile site and other users may find it helpful in their search. Make the description short and clear and let it describe your mobile site accurately.
(11) Choose a category for your mobile site. Only choose relevant category that describes your mobile site content and purpose.
(12) As next you can choose which services on your mobile site will be available right now.
(13) If you are unsure about which services you need, choose a predefined site we created for you.
Whether you will select the services available on your mobile site or choose a predefined mobile site, you can edit your mobile site later in my.TagTag console and add or remove the services.
(14) Click the "Go >>" button to create your first mobile site.
A: Click here to retrieve lost username and password for my account at TagTag.
A: When logging in to your account at TagTag you should consider that
username and password are case sensitive.
To login you need to have cookies enabled in your browser. Please refer to your browser's support documentation, or contact the manufacturer for information on how to change your browser's cookie preferences.
A: (1) To access your my.TagTag console you have to login to your account at TagTag. When you login to your account please consider that you type your username and password correctly. Username and password are case sensitive.
(2) You will enter the my.TagTag console.
(3) As a registered user you have 5,00 Mb free disc space available for uploading albums, pictures and ringtones to your account. The Disc usage bar gives you information about usage of your account space.
(4) At this section you can edit your personal settings (password, e-mail address, first and last name).
(5) In this section of
my.TagTag console you will find all your Mobile Sites listed.
You can delete the Mobile Site you select or edit it with our
online Mobile Site editor.
Find more information about how to manage your Mobile Sites here.
(6) In this section of
my.TagTag console you will find all your Mobile Blogs listed.
You can delete the Mobile Blog you select or edit it with our
online Mobile Bite editor.
Find more information about how to manage your Mobile Blogs here.
(7) In this section of
my.TagTag console you will find a list of all Albums you have
uploaded to TagTag. You can delete an entire Album or edit an
existing Album in the Album editor.
Find more information about how to manage your Albums here.
(8) Manage your personal ringtones in this section of my.TagTag console. All your uploaded ringtones will be listed here and you will be able to delete, edit or upload new ringtones to your account.
(9) In this section of my.TagTag console you will find a list of all your private pictures. You will be able to delete, edit or upload new private pictures here.
A: Login to your account at TagTag and choose the "Edit personal settings" link in my.TagTag console.
(1) Enter your new password. Your password must be at least three (3) characters long, may contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), hyphen (-) but no spaces. Make sure it is difficult for others to guess your password! Required information.
(2) Enter your first name. This is not obligatory.
(3) Enter your last name. This is not obligatory.
(4) Enter your e-mail address. E-mail address must be valid. If you forget your username and password we will send your login information to the specified e-mail address only!
(5) Confirm the changes with selecting the "Save" button. To discard the changes you have entered select the "Cancel" button.
A: Registered users of TagTag have 5,00 Mb free space available in their accounts for uploading private pictures, albums and ringtones. Disk usage is indicated on the toolbar in My.tagtag console. Pictures and albums you choose to add to TagTag public directory do not affect your account quota.