How do I download games and application to my mobile phone?
Can I share my games and applications with other TagTag visitors?
Is it possible to try games and applications on my computer before downloading it?
Game or application I downloaded doesn't play on my mobile phone. What could be wrong?
A: For downloading applications and games from TagTag to your mobile phone you need to have mobile internet services available with your mobile operator.
On each applications and games detailed page in our Games and applications directory you will find the link for
direct downloading the application/game to your mobile phone, after you have selected the manufacturer of your mobile
phone and mobile phone model.
Using your mobile phone browser go to for example: http://tagtag.com/app/uhajfdgtua.
(1) If you would not like to type the whole URL address to your mobile phone's browser, open our mobile site at http://tagtag.com. And enter Games and apps section of TagTag mobile site.
(2) You can search for applications and games. In the text field enter the text for your search. Press Go to get search results.
(3) Or you can browse through our directory of applications and games by category,
(4) If your mobile phone is not recognized automatically, you will have to select your device from a list on application description page. If your mobile phone is detected you will skip this step and see the next screen.
(5) To download the game or aplication to your mobile phone select the Download link.
A: If you have made a game or application and would like to share it with other TagTag users, you can send it to email@example.com. You should also include a short description of your application. We will only publish freeware applications. We currently do not offer reselling of your applications.
A: You can try to run the game in a mobile phone emulator like ones that come with Nokia software developer kits or the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit.
A: Maybe your mobile phone memory is not sufficient to run the application or game. Please consult phone user's manual if your phone has enough memory to download and run application or game.